Although I haven't painted my nails all month, I'm still crazy about nail polish and I shall return to my weekly manicures very soon.
I've just been too lazy to sit and paint my nails.
Metallic polishes look like they may be the trend this fall and my favorite brand Essie
was one of the first to release their collection. Maybelline's new Color Show polish collection is much cheaper than Essie and they also have a metallic collection (check it out here)
As much as I don't like shimmery polishes, I may give the metallic look a go!
Here's how Essie described this collection and a rundown of all the shades: My mirror metallics, formulated with aluminum pearls, reflect molten-hot color from every angle. It's one premium metal that flaunts high fashion style
- Blue Rhapsody - a jazzy blue metallic
- Penny Talk - an authentic copper metallic
- Nothing Else Metals - a carefree lavender metallic
- No Place Like Chrome - a memorable silver metallic
- Good As Gold - a guaranteed gold metallic
I think I may end up purchasing Good As Gold and Penny Talk. What do you think about the metallic trend and Essie's collection?